Location: Salford Quays, M5 3TT (Hybrid working)
Contract Type: Full Time
Who are TalkTalk?
TalkTalk are the UK’s leading value for money connectivity provider. We believe that simple, affordable, reliable and fair fibre should be available to everyone.
The Billing Ops Treatment Analyst is a fundamental part of our Bill & Collect Operations team in TalkTalk Consumer, the role ensures that the customer experience is maximised, whilst maximising the revenue collection from all bill and collection runs.
You will analyse reports to identify system discrepancies between our billing system, customer relationship system and the network. Owning the end-to-end process of root cause of the discrepancy, interim workaround creation to ensure customers are not impacted and front-line agents are supported, liaise with change to get defect prioritised and into production.
We are on an encouraging trajectory, reducing costs and improving our customer experience (NPS) but there is a huge amount still to do, and the Billing Treatment analyst role has a pivotal role to play in ensuring a positive customer experience and maximising revenue.
- Identify any discrepancies in datasets and have the ability and drive to investigate those differences to propose and implement solutions.
- Be able to articulate the impact of the discrepancies found on the Customer and revenue and present to senior stakeholders.
- Work with internal and external partners and teams to develop fixes required, following the necessary internal processes to raise incidents and supporting defects.
- Provide billing technical expertise to support change and defect prioritisation including attendance on incident calls where required.
- Reporting to the Treatment Manager (Bill & Collect Ops) and the Head of Bill & Collect Ops the overall view of system discrepancies, customer impacts and revenue loss.
- Work with the Treatment Manager (Bill & Collect Ops) to ensure any workarounds are in place for customers who have the potential to overbill ensuring we are compliant with Ofcom Meter and Billing regulations.
- Work with large datasets, with a focused intent on improvement for the customer.
To be successful in the role
- Strong analytical mind, preferably from an analytical role or education background.
- Curious mindset and has the ability to investigate problems and work towards a solution.
- Experience working with data.
- Attention to detail is key
- Have a working understanding of databases and SQL as a minimum, with an understanding of Azure and PowerBI preferable.
What can we offer you?
- Free TalkTalk broadband for all employees!
- Electric car charging points available at our HQ.
- Heavily subsidised meals in the TalkTalk HQ Soapworks office in Salford.
- Access to the Perks at Work platform which gives you hundreds of discounts on high street brands.
- Flexible dynamic working is part of who we are at TalkTalk so please talk to us about how you like to work.
What to do next?
If this Billing Analyst role sounds like it could be for you, please apply and we will be in touch soon!
As a recognised Top 50 Inclusive Employer in the UK, we know that diversity means success and innovation. We want our workplace to reflect the communities and customer we serve. Being inclusive is part of our DNA; we are all 100% human, and we create a culture where you can truly be yourself.
We’re also not your usual 9-5. We are a dynamic workplace and we want to talk to you about how you like to work.
I'm really lucky to be around so many people who are incredibly capable. It's just a really good place to work.Dean Senior Business Analyst
It's a great working environment and everyone's really friendly and everyone is able to speak to anyone.Richard Lead Network Architect
I get to strike a work-life balance. So that's really, you know, great and and useful.Nivedita Business Analyst
If you want to work in a fast-moving exciting organization where you can really influence the future for our customers, TalkTalk is the place to be.Jon Lead Business Analyst
It's a great culture here, with lots of cross-functional projects to work on. TalkTalk is also a truly flexible employer!Chris Senior Finance Manager - Technology
We give people a chance to do something in ever done before and you can really be yourself here and you'll be appreciated as a member of the team.Mike Senior Data Engineer
There's always something new going on with challenges to keep you interested!Paul Optical Team - Networks
As a People Leader in the business, it's a fantastic place to work! There's a real emphasis on reward and recognition at TalkTalk.Donna Head of Contract Assurance, Core Finance
We want you to feel good at work — and not just because you’re doing great things for our customers. We run lots of wellbeing initiatives throughout the year.
We offer all of our people free TalkTalk Fibre, TV and Phone (you’ll be helping us make them what they are, so it’s only fair that you get to enjoy them).
We all lead different lives and like to work differently, so whether it's working from home or starting and finishing your day later, we’ll give you the flexibility you need to do your best work.
Think company pension scheme, private medical insurance, income protection and life assurance, plus all sorts of other benefits designed to make your life easier.