Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
TalkTalk - TalkTalk Telecom Limited (Registered No: 4633015) whose registered office is at Soapworks, Ordsall Lane, Salford, M5 3TT.
Entrant - You, the competition entrant to the Competition offered by TalkTalk and/or its partners under these terms and conditions.
Definitions / Interpretation:
In these terms and conditions, “we” or “us” means TalkTalk. “You”/ “Your” means the Entrant. “Party” or “Parties” shall mean you and us together. “Influencer” means a person paid by TalkTalk to promote the competition on Instagram.
Competition - TalkTalk’s Valentine’s Day Competition is communicated to customers via Instagram. It’s open to UK residents over 18 years of age who comment on our competition post on Instagram, tagging one person who they would like to share a glass of champagne with and following @TalkTalk during the competition window between the Start Date and Closing Date. The competition will be hosted on the Instagram pages of both TalkTalk and an Influencer.
Prize - There will be one Winner. The Winner will receive:
- 12 bottles of carbon-neutral champagne
"Start Date" Thursday 10th February 2022
"Closing Date" 23:59:59 on Sunday 13th February 2022
"Winner" The Winner a will be selected at random after the Closing Date and informed via direct message on Instagram on Monday 14th February 2022.
"Operator" TalkTalk Telecom Limited. Details will be provided to the Winner as relevant.
- These terms and conditions apply to the Competition. By participating in the Competition, you give your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- TalkTalk reserves the right to cancel the Competition or to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Any queries about the Competition or these terms and conditions should be directed via direct message on Instagram to TalkTalk. Only queries relating to the Competition will be handled. Any entries sent to the email address will not be included.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions or otherwise relating to this Competition, the decision of TalkTalk shall be final.
To enter into the Competition, you must:
- Be over 18 years of age. TalkTalk will ask the Winner to provide proof of age.
You cannot enter if:
- You are an employee of TalkTalk or a family member of an employee of TalkTalk.
- The prize draw will be drawn at random following the Closing Date where one Entrant will become a Winner a.
- TalkTalk will make reasonable attempts to contact the Winner using the contact details provided when entering or that TalkTalk holds for the Entrant. The Winner has 14 days to claim their Prize from the first time they are contacted by TalkTalk after the Closing Date. As the end date for claiming the Prize draws near, if the Prize has not been claimed by the Winner, TalkTalk will attempt to contact the Winner a final time and make them aware of the deadline to claim the Prize. The Winner will be informed that if they have not made contact to claim the Prize by such end date, TalkTalk reserves the right to declare their award void. At that point, TalkTalk reserves the right to award the Prize to another Entrant that it selects to be the Winner at its absolute discretion.
- The Prize is awarded at TalkTalk’s discretion and no Prize will be awarded to anyone who, in the opinion of TalkTalk, has breached any of these terms and conditions or otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
- TalkTalk reserves the right to substitute the Prize at any time with a prize of equal or greater value. The awarded Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- TalkTalk shall have no liability whatsoever for any costs, expenses or losses incurred by any Entrant as a result of his/her participation in the Competition.
- The selected Winner of the prize draw will be contacted via direct message on Instagram after the Closing Date.
- If you are the Winner or Runner up, you consent to TalkTalk’s use of, and TalkTalk reserves the right to use, your photograph and likeness for publicity purposes. TalkTalk may make public statements about the prize winners, unless otherwise requested. A list of prize winners can be obtained from TalkTalk upon request via direct message on Instagram to TalkTalk.
- TalkTalk will use the personal information and contact details provided by you for administering the Competition and to ensure compliance with these terms and conditions. In order to understand how you and other entrants use the Competition, we may collect IP addresses.
- Any personal data relating to you or other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not, save as set out in these terms and conditions, be disclosed to a third party without your prior consent.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Parties.
- The Parties do not intend that any of the terms of this agreement will be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise by any person not a Party to it other than by an affiliate company of TalkTalk.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- When you enter our competitions and prize draws, we may ask you for your name, postal address, your email address, and phone number either upon entering the competition along with any other information required for entry into the competition/prize draw or depending on the type of competition, we may only request this information if you are a winner, and we need to send your prize to you.
- We will use your information to determine whether you have won according to the competition or prize draw rules. If you win, we will notify you of this using the information you have provided, we may have the prize delivered to your postal address, and your name (social media account name) and town along with any other information required for entry may be published. We collect and process this information based on your legitimate interests in participating in the competition or prize draw, and in claiming the prize if you win. Your contact information is kept for 1 year after the closing date of the competition or prize draw.
- You can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate. You can also ask for it to be erased and for a copy of the information. You can also ask us to stop using your information – the simplest way to do this is to withdraw your consent, which you can do at any time, by contacting us on email@example.com