Operations Manager - Complaints
Location: Salford Quays, M5 3TT (Hybrid working)
Contract Type: Full Time
Operations Manager, Complaints
Who are TalkTalk?
TalkTalk are the UK’s leading value for money connectivity provider. We believe that simple, affordable, reliable and fair fibre should be available to everyone.
As our Complaints Operation Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring a prompt and efficient service for both our customers and teams on complaints. With full accountability for improving performance against both qualitative and quantitative metrics, you will take the lead on embedding a customer first culture across complaints.
A proactive approach is required for this demanding role in our fast-paced environment, we expect you to proactively collaborate with stakeholders and operational managers providing support and coaching to ensure they meet performance objectives, whilst supporting improvements across process to deliver a best-in-class customer experience, in return we will help you to learn and gain beneficial experience about our business which will enable you to develop further.
This is a role unlike other Operations roles, where rather than managing direct reports on shore, you will partner and liaise with offshore partners in South Africa and the Philippines to drive performance.
You must be able to demonstrate strong operations experience along with people leadership and engagement, critical and creative thinking that challenges existing ways of working to drive through continuous improvements into our teams and adapt quickly to changing needs of our customers.
- Support our partners to lead, develop and run teams ensuring colleagues are skilled and motivated to deliver quality performance ensuring that customers are treated both promptly and fairly when making any complaints.
- Lead, mentor and develop a team to achieve exceptional standards of performance across all key performance objectives, with specific emphasis on the quality of customer outcomes and customer communications.
- Be a key leader within the business to manage and partner with on/offshore partners.
- Critically analyse data, identify and act upon trends.
- Research, problem solve, self-manage in relation to time and priority, and produce written reports.
- Challenge ways of working to promote new ways of working and processes.
- Work at a senior level and form good working relationships whilst being able to coordinate large overall groups.
- Identify and challenge processes and feed into continuous improvement.
To be successful in the role
- Significant Operations experience.
- Significant people leadership experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Experience in ADR/Ofcom processes and regulations.
- Continuous improvement /Lean /sigma skills
What can we offer you?
- Salary range of £34,000 – £40,000
- Free TalkTalk broadband for all employees!
- Electric car charging points available at our HQ.
- Heavily subsidised meals in the TalkTalk HQ Soapworks office in Salford.
- Access to the Perks at Work platform which gives you hundreds of discounts on high street brands.
- Flexible dynamic working is part of who we are at TalkTalk so please talk to us about how you like to work.
What to do next?
If this Operations Manager role sounds like it could be for you, please apply and we will be in touch soon!
As a recognised Top 50 Inclusive Employer in the UK, we know that diversity means success and innovation. We want our workplace to reflect the communities and customer we serve. Being inclusive is part of our DNA; we are all 100% human, and we create a culture where you can truly be yourself.
We’re also not your usual 9-5. We are a dynamic workplace and we want to talk to you about how you like to work.
It's a great culture here, with lots of cross-functional projects to work on. TalkTalk is also a truly flexible employer!Chris Senior Finance Manager - Technology
We give people a chance to do something in ever done before and you can really be yourself here and you'll be appreciated as a member of the team.Mike Senior Data Engineer
I'm really lucky to be around so many people who are incredibly capable. It's just a really good place to work.Dean Senior Business Analyst
It's a great working environment and everyone's really friendly and everyone is able to speak to anyone.Richard Lead Network Architect
As a People Leader in the business, it's a fantastic place to work! There's a real emphasis on reward and recognition at TalkTalk.Donna Head of Contract Assurance, Core Finance
There's always something new going on with challenges to keep you interested!Paul Optical Team - Networks
If you want to work in a fast-moving exciting organization where you can really influence the future for our customers, TalkTalk is the place to be.Jon Lead Business Analyst
I get to strike a work-life balance. So that's really, you know, great and and useful.Nivedita Business Analyst
We want you to feel good at work — and not just because you’re doing great things for our customers. We run lots of wellbeing initiatives throughout the year.
We offer all of our people free TalkTalk Fibre, TV and Phone (you’ll be helping us make them what they are, so it’s only fair that you get to enjoy them).
We all lead different lives and like to work differently, so whether it's working from home or starting and finishing your day later, we’ll give you the flexibility you need to do your best work.
Think company pension scheme, private medical insurance, income protection and life assurance, plus all sorts of other benefits designed to make your life easier.
Operations Manager - Complaints
Location: Salford Quays, M5 3TT
Contract Type: Full Time