The Partner account team own the commercial relationship with our reseller partners and are responsible for delivering the annual P&L goals and associated KPI targets.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing the relationship with a portfolio of partner accounts which we expect you to nurture and grow. You will be responsible for all aspects of account development both selling existing products as well as developing opportunities for our Next Generation of Voice and Data solutions.
In addition to your existing Portfolio you will be expected to identify, engage and on-board new partners.
How will I deliver in the role?
- You'll retain and maximise revenues from your existing base through the selling of TalkTalk’s converged voice, data, cloud and security products into the partner.
- Identify growth opportunities within your customer base of accounts.
- Win new business through referrals or leads generated
- Operate within the account from C-level down.
- Leverage and develop new relationships within the account
- Instigate, develop and maintain a strong framework of key internal relationships
- Consistently achieve activity and sales targets
What do I need in order to be successful in this role?
- New business and account management field sales experience in Telecommunications sector.
- Broad knowledge of the UK ITC market
- Be a motivated self-starter, able to work in a complex environment
- Customer focused attitude
- Understanding of sales cycles, forecasting and commercial principles
We understand the importance of recognising and rewarding our colleagues. In addition to your base salary, you will be provided with a company bonus/commission, pension scheme, private healthcare cover, income protection and life assurance.
- Embrace flexible working
- Encourage you to participate in a development programme that will be led by you, supported by your line manager and backed by the business.
- Offer free TalkTalk broadband and TV
- Wellbeing and recognition schemes
- Offer a range of discounts on shopping
On top of all this, you get to choose your benefits flexibly around what works best for you!
As a recognised Top 50 Inclusive Employer in the UK, we know that diversity means success and innovation. We want our workplace to reflect the communities and customer we serve. Being inclusive is part of our DNA; we are all 100% human, and we create a culture where you can truly be yourself.
We’re also not your usual 9-5. We are a dynamic workplace and we want to talk to you about how you like to work.
I get to strike a work-life balance. So that's really, you know, great and and useful.Nivedita Business Analyst
It's a great working environment and everyone's really friendly and everyone is able to speak to anyone.Richard Lead Network Architect
There's always something new going on with challenges to keep you interested!Paul Optical Team - Networks
I'm really lucky to be around so many people who are incredibly capable. It's just a really good place to work.Dean Senior Business Analyst
If you want to work in a fast-moving exciting organization where you can really influence the future for our customers, TalkTalk is the place to be.Jon Lead Business Analyst
We give people a chance to do something in ever done before and you can really be yourself here and you'll be appreciated as a member of the team.Mike Senior Data Engineer
It's a great culture here, with lots of cross-functional projects to work on. TalkTalk is also a truly flexible employer!Chris Senior Finance Manager - Technology
As a People Leader in the business, it's a fantastic place to work! There's a real emphasis on reward and recognition at TalkTalk.Donna Head of Contract Assurance, Core Finance
We want you to feel good at work — and not just because you’re doing great things for our customers. We run lots of wellbeing initiatives throughout the year.
We offer all of our people free TalkTalk Fibre, TV and Phone (you’ll be helping us make them what they are, so it’s only fair that you get to enjoy them).
We all lead different lives and like to work differently, so whether it's working from home or starting and finishing your day later, we’ll give you the flexibility you need to do your best work.
Think company pension scheme, private medical insurance, income protection and life assurance, plus all sorts of other benefits designed to make your life easier.