3rd Line Security Engineer
Location: London, EC2A 1AH (Hybrid working)
Contract Type: Full Time
You will be managing change request and complex incident cases and day-to-day operational support of security infrastructure and services provided to Virtual1 partners.
You will be a technical escalation point for the 2nd Line team and responsible for meeting SLAs on all assigned cases.
- Ensure all change requests are progressed efficiently and correctly
- Managing Advanced Security Change Requests
- Managing Security Service Requests (where 1st line are unavailable)
- Managing Security Incidents and assisting with ticket overflow (where necessary)
- Attending Conference Calls
- Aid the 2nd line team with queries and issues requiring senior involvement
- Ensure KPIs and SLAs on all assigned workload is met
- Develop accurate process documentation
- Creating and scheduling training sessions for this security division and 1st line.
- Managing FortiPortal Webinars for Partners
- Managing Virtual1 Security MSOs
- Assisting the Principal Security & SDWAN Engineer with projects
- Participate in an on-call ROTA.
As a recognised Top 50 Inclusive Employer in the UK, we know that diversity means success and innovation. We want our workplace to reflect the communities and customer we serve. Being inclusive is part of our DNA; we are all 100% human, and we create a culture where you can truly be yourself.
We’re also not your usual 9-5. We are a dynamic workplace and we want to talk to you about how you like to work.
I get to strike a work-life balance. So that's really, you know, great and and useful.Nivedita Business Analyst
It's a great culture here, with lots of cross-functional projects to work on. TalkTalk is also a truly flexible employer!Chris Senior Finance Manager - Technology
There's always something new going on with challenges to keep you interested!Paul Optical Team - Networks
If you want to work in a fast-moving exciting organization where you can really influence the future for our customers, TalkTalk is the place to be.Jon Lead Business Analyst
As a People Leader in the business, it's a fantastic place to work! There's a real emphasis on reward and recognition at TalkTalk.Donna Head of Contract Assurance, Core Finance
It's a great working environment and everyone's really friendly and everyone is able to speak to anyone.Richard Lead Network Architect
We give people a chance to do something in ever done before and you can really be yourself here and you'll be appreciated as a member of the team.Mike Senior Data Engineer
I'm really lucky to be around so many people who are incredibly capable. It's just a really good place to work.Dean Senior Business Analyst
We want you to feel good at work — and not just because you’re doing great things for our customers. We run lots of wellbeing initiatives throughout the year.
We offer all of our people free TalkTalk Fibre, TV and Phone (you’ll be helping us make them what they are, so it’s only fair that you get to enjoy them).
We all lead different lives and like to work differently, so whether it's working from home or starting and finishing your day later, we’ll give you the flexibility you need to do your best work.
Think company pension scheme, private medical insurance, income protection and life assurance, plus all sorts of other benefits designed to make your life easier.