- TalkTalk is so confident that new Fibre customers will love their package, they are now free to leave if they’re not fully satisfied with their new connection
- Market-leading Fibre can save customers up to £143 vs. competitors*
- Plus, Fixed Price Plans offer added peace of mind as competitors hike prices four times over the past 12 months
- New router offers superior speeds and signal throughout the home
TalkTalk is strengthening its commitment to provide faster, more reliable connectivity by launching its new Great Connection Guarantee. From today, new Faster Fibre customers will be free to leave at any time during the first 30 days of their service going live if they’re not fully satisfied with their new fibre connection**.
The announcement is just the latest demonstration of TalkTalk’s commitment to fairness and value, leading the industry as the first and one of the only providers to guarantee customers no mid-contract broadband price rises for up to 24 months. In contrast, BT, Virgin Media and Sky have all put their prices up mid-contract four times between them in the past year, with BT’s latest price hike taking effect from 16th September.
David Parslow, Group Marketing Director, said: “We know that great connectivity really matters in modern households. That’s why we’re offering our great connection guarantee – for added peace of mind and reassurance. We’re confident customers will be satisfied as we’ve been investing in optimising our network and developing our most sophisticated router yet, with a Wi-Fi signal that can’t be beaten by any of the other major broadband providers.”
TalkTalk is dropping its prices again allowing customers to stream for less and save up to £143 vs. BT, Sky and Virgin Media.
From 17th August until 21st September, consumers can take advantage of TalkTalk’s Faster Fibre Broadband for just £23.50 a month. New Faster Fibre customers will also receive TalkTalk’s Wi-Fi Hub - powering unbeatable Wi-Fi that reaches more corners of the home across more devices than ever before.
For more information visit: https://www.talktalk.co.uk/fibre
Notes to Editors
* Competitors include BT, Sky and Virgin Media
* *The Great Connection Guarantee is only be available to customers who are new to TalkTalk and sign up to a Faster Fibre plan.
For more information, please contact TalkTalk Press Office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 128 6902.