It is TalkTalk Group policy to:
- Continually improve our environmental performance across the business; set objectives and monitor our performance in our areas of greatest impact; consider environmental factors in business decisions; and control and prevent pollution.
- Use resources sustainably, including promoting the use of recycled, recyclable and renewable materials in our operations, products and services; reducing waste, sending it for reuse or recycling where feasible, and safely disposing of the remainder. Learn more about our targets.
- Promote efficiencies and innovation throughout our business and products, in order to reduce our consumption of resources, including energy, water and raw materials, and to help customers, employees and suppliers to do the same.
- Encourage our suppliers and contractors to reduce their environmental impacts.
- Ensure that our employees are aware of their environmental responsibilities at work, and have the resources and training to fulfil them.
- Communicate our Environment Policy, activities and performance to employees, the public and other interested parties.
- Comply with all relevant environmental laws and regulations and strive to meet all of our voluntary commitments.
Dido Harding, Chief Executive Officer, 15 June 2011